You are here : 2graduate - MBA Directory » B Schools » North American Business Schools
North American Business Schools - MBA departments
A list of leading business schools that offer undergraduate (BBA, BBM), graduate (MBA, PGP, PGDM) and doctoral programs (Ph.D, FPM) in the United States and Canada (North American Business Schools) is given here. You can also access the list of leading business schools whose programs on different specializations such as Finance and Accounting, Marketing and Advertising are rated amongst the best in the world. You can also visit the links to various B School rankings such as the Business Week MBA Ranking, Financial Times MBA Ranking, etc.
- Alcorn State University, School of Business
The Business School at Alcorn State University, located at Mississippi offers Master's in Business Administration (MBA). This b school also offers undergraduate Bachelor's - Accounting, Administrative Office Management, Business Administration.
- Alfred University, College of Business, Alfred, New York.
This business school used the following minimum requirement criteria in 2003 for admissions to its graduate program. Using the formula GMAT score plus undergraduate GPA times 200, the College requires a minimum total score of 1025. A concerted gmat preparation will get you a good gmat score to help you get there.
- Appalachian State University Walker College of Business
offer an MBA program and an MS in Accounting.
- Arizona State University, College of Business
The W. P. Carey School of Business is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. The Undergraduate studies at the W. P. Carey School of Business ranks amongst the top 20 b schools. This business school offers Bachelors program in Accountancy, Computer Information Systems, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing, Real Estate, Supply Chain Management and many Masters programs viz., MBA, M.H.S.A., M.P.H., M.S.I.M., M.Tax., M.A.I.S., and Doctoral programs in Business Administration and Economics.
- Arthur D. Little School of Management
Offers a one year Master of Science in management program. Online application, news, and program and recruiting information. Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts.
- Athabasca University
The University of Alberta School of Business is one of Canada's leading business schools, and offers highly-regarded Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Business Administration programs.The School is ranked 45 in the world in research and among the top 100 MBA programs in the world (Financial Times 2004 survey).Offers online pre MBA program - GDM, Executive MBA programs - MBA Agri, MBA CGAS, MBA ITM, MBA PM, MBA CMAs and Post MBA programs AGD ITM, AGD PM and an online MBA Energy in collabration with University of Alberta.
- Auburn University, College of Business
This business school located at Alabama offers Degree Programs - Accountancy, Aviation Mngt. and Logistics, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing, MBA Programs, BET - Business and Engineering Technology. MBA Programs - On-Campus MBA (Complete courses through traditional classroom based curriculum) , Distance MBA (Complete courses through video-tape, DVD, & Internet), Executive MBA (For full-time working professionals Physicians Executive MBA), Techno-Executive MBA - Techno track for the Executive MBA .
- Babson College
This business school at Wellesley, Massachusetts offers innovative, integrated business programs : Two-Year MBA, accelerated One-Year MBA, Fast Track MBA (27 months), Intel MBA (Intel Employees), Lucent MBA (Lucent Employees), Boston Scientific MS. The Business school also offers Executive Education Programs - Bio-Pharna,Corporate Enterpreneurship,Leadership and Influence, Strategic Planning and Management in Retailing.
- Barry University, Andreas School of Business
Andreas School of Business at South Florida location, with its multinational corporations and international community, provides students with excellent opportunities for internships. This business School offers Undergraduate Programs (BS) - Accounting, Economics, Finance, International Business, Management, Mgmnt Info. Sys, Marketing and Graduate Programs MBA, MS - Accounting, Management.
- Belmont University, College of Business Administration
Belmont University's School of Business located at Nashville, TN offers Undergraduate Degree Programs : Arts & Sciences, Business Administration, Entertainment & Music Business, Health Sciences, Religion, University College, and Visual & Performing Arts; Graduate Programs - Accountancy, Business Administration, Education, English, Music, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Sport Administration.
- Bentley College
Bentley College is named among the 12 "Hot Colleges" for 2004 by Kaplan/Newsweek and Princeton Review ranked Bentley number 4 among the "Top 25 Most Connected Campuses." This business school offers Bachelor's degree in Arts, Science & Management, Master's program - MBA, amd MS - Accountancy, Accounting Information Systems, Finance, Financial Planning, Human Factors in Information Design, Information Age Marketing, Information Technology and Taxation.
- Boston College, Carroll School of Management
Boston's College at Chestnut Hill, MA offers Undergraduate programs in Arts & Science; Master of Business Administration MBA, Master of Science in Accounting MSA, Master of Science in Finance MSF, and Doctoral program - PhD in Finance, PhD in Organization Studies.
- Boston University, Public and Nonprofit Management
Boston University - Boston, MA offers Undergraduate programs BSBA - Accounting, Finance, Entrepreneurship, General Management, International Management, Marketing Management, Information Systems, Operations & Technology Management, Organizational Behavior Law and Graduate Programs MBA - Health Care, Public Nonprofit, International Management, MS-MBA, MS - Investment Management, DBA - Doctor of Business Administration.
- Boston University, School of Management
Offers a traditional master's degree in business administration as well as a master of science degree in information systems.
- Bradford University, School of Management
This fully integrated business school at Bradford offers programmes of management education from undergraduate through MBA to PhD level. Undergraduate degrees - Business and Management Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Business Studies and Law, International Business and Management. Graduate degrees - MBA, MSc Total Quality & Performance Management, European MA in International Management, MA in Marketing & Management, MA in International Business & Management, MA in Finance, Accounting & Management, MA in Management and Research degrees - PhD, DBA & MRes .
- Bradley University, Foster College of Business
This AACSB accredited Business School offers Undergrduate programs with (9 Majors) - Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Computer Systems, Business Management and Administration, Economics, Finance, International Business, Marketing, Risk Management and Insurance and (7 Minors) Business Administration,Business Studies,Decision Analysis, Economics, Management, Marketing, Professional Sales. The Graduate Programs offered are Exec MBA Leadership, MBA, MS Accounting.
- Brandeis University, Graduate School of International Economics and Finance
Brandeis IBS is a pioneering business school at Waltham, Massachusetts, dedicated to preparing students for the careers of the global economy in international finance, management and economic policy offers Programs - MA International Economics and Finance, MBA - International, MS Finance, PhD International Economics and Finance.
- Brigham Young University, Marriott School of Management
Marriot School of Management located in Salt Lake City, Utah has a strong emphasis in international business and entrepreneurship. This Business School offers graduate programs - MBA, eMBA, MAcc, MISM, MPAe, MPA and undergraduate programs - BS Management, BS Accountancy, BS Information Systems.
- Case Western Reserve University, Weatherhead School of Management
Offers the Master of Accountancy, other graduate business degree programs in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Century University
Offers business administration degrees through distance learning, including bachelors and masters degrees.
- Clark University, Graduate School of Management
Offering master degrees in business administration, finance and a MBA with a concentration in health service. Full and part time in Worcester and Framingham.
- Cleary University
Provides business education promoting the career achievement of the students and fostering the success of business enterprises.
- Clemson University, College of Business
located in Clemson, South Carolina.
- College of William & Mary, Graduate School of Business
Offers the MBA program, the master of accounting program, and the center for executive and professional development (CEPD). MBA degree in one of three programs: full-time, evening, and the executive MBA program.
- Columbia University, Graduate School of Business
Columbia Business School ranks among the best in the United States and around the world and has become one of the leading business schools with an international focus.
- Cornell Program in Real Estate
Cornell's Master of Professional Studies (MPS) program offers formal training that focuses squarely on real estate.
- Dalton State College, Division of Business Administration
A provider of manufacturing and technology-oriented business training for students in Northwest Georgia. Improve your existing career or find a new one with an accredited business degree.
- DePaul University, Kellstadt Gratuate School of Business
One of the oldest business schools established in the United States.
- DeVry University, Keller Graduate School of Management
Offers career advancement opportunities to working adult students through its management education graduate programs.
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business
A top-tier U.S. business school, with several MBA programs - the Duke MBA (daytime), Global Executive, Weekend Executive, Cross Continent, and a Ph.D. program.
- Everglades College
Offers bachelor degrees in various areas of the business field. Online education also available.
- Fordham University, College of Business Administration
A Jesuit school in New York City offering classic mba programs, executive mba programs and international programs. Areas of concentration are in accounting, communications and media management, finance, information and communications systems, management systems or marketing.
- Franklin University
Offers business associate's, bachelor's and master's degrees online and on-site in Columbus,Ohio.
- George Mason University, School of Management
offers undergrad and MBA programs located in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Offers Bachelors, Masters, Executive Education and Doctorate programs. Located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Global Institute of Finance and Banking
Offers Masters degrees in banking, securities, and business administration in New York City, New York.
- Halton Business Institute
Specializing in Business and computer courss for all skill levels.
- Harvard Business School
Includes information about MBA, PhD, and continuing education programs.
- IMPAC University
A private university in Punta Gorda, Florida offering an mba program.
- Indiana University, Division of Business and Economics
Offers The Bachelor of Science in Business and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
Offers undergraduate and graduate education programs on its Bloomington and Indianapolis campuses.
- Indiana Wesleyan University's MBA Online Program
Designed for the working adult professional who has sigificant commitments to family, work, and community
- Jerry S Rawls College of Business, Texas Tech University
- Kennesaw State University
Offers an MBA program for professionals and for physician executives.
- Kutztown University School of Business
Offers an evening graduate program in business administration that supports part time students.
- Lehigh University, College of Business and Economics
AACSB accredited, Lehigh University's MBA program is based in Allentown, PA.
- Long Island University
Accelerated International MBA Program that can be completed in one year.
- Louisiana State University, E.J. Ourso College of Business
Offers MBA programs for the development and communication of knowledge in studies related to internal auditing, isds, business law, finance, and marketing.
- Loyola Marymount University
offers a theme based Executive MBA built on LMU's Jesuit tradition of academic excellence.
- Loyola University Chicago
Loyola University Chicago MBA Program includes a new specialization in E-Commerce.
- Maharishi University of Management School of Business and Public Administration
Offering BA, MBA, and PhD which train students in problem-free administration. The MBA is available in residence or at a distance, weekdays or in evening-weekend format.
- Marquette University College of Business Administration
- McDonough School of Business - Georgetown University
Provides a range of information on undergraduate, MBA, and executive education. Located in Washington D.C.
- Michigan State University, Eli Broad College of Business
Offers full-time, weekend and executive MBA programs.
- MIT Sloan School of Management
The Sloan School provides undergraduate and graduate business education featuring cutting-edge research, entrepreneurship and the management of technology.
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, School of Management
The NJIT School of Management provides management education across all the technical disciples of NJIT, as well as dedicated courses for both undergraduate and graduate management students.
- New York University, Stern School of Business
The Stern School, located in New York City's Greenwich Village, is a leading business school with undergraduate, MBA, and doctoral programs.
- North Carolina State University, College of Management
located on the flagship engineering campus of the University of North Carolina System, and adjacent to Research Triangle Park. Undergraduate and graduate programs specializing in technology management, e-commerce, new product development, and supply chain management.
- Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Management
The Kellogg School is known throughout the world for its world-class faculty and state-of-the-art technology as well as its outstanding marketing and finance curricula.
- Oakland University School of Business Administration
Undergraduate and graduate business school programs in South East Michigan.
- Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business
Offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate business programs. Located in Columbus, Ohio.
- Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business
Located in University Park, PA.
- Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business
The mission of the Graziadio School is to develop values-centered leaders for contemporary business practice through a commitment to an entrepreneurial spirit, ethical focus, and global orientation.
- Purdue University, Krannert School of Management
The Krannert School offers domestic and international master's degree and non-degree programs, located in West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Quinnipiac University School of Business
Fully accredited by the AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, in recognition of its standards, curriculum and programs.
- Radford University
The MBA program offers full-time and part-time MBA programs in the Radford and Roanoke regions of Southwest Virginia.
- Regent University
Christian Graduate School of Business, Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Robert H. Smith School of Business
University of Maryland.
- San Diego State University
Offers an international business program with foreign language courses and opportunities for internships abroad.
- School of Professional Studies in Business and Education, Johns Hopkins University
Graduate school in professional studies in business and continuing education, at Johns Hopkins University.
- Seattle Pacific University, School of Business and Economics
Offers an MBA and ISN graduate degree programs.
- Seidman School of Business MBA
Offering a wealth of opportunities to the West Michigan area with our AACSB accredited Masters of Business Administration program.
- Simmons Graduate School of Management
The Simmons MBA program is specifically designed for women. Offering an accelerated one-year, full-time program, and two and three year part-time options.
- St. Louis University, Business School
SLU Business School prepares effective, ethical business leaders for fast changing global environment. Explores importance of personal and professional balance to success.
- Stanford School of Business
Offers a leading graduate program in business in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- State University of New York at New Paltz
Undergraduate and graduate programs in business. SUNY New Platz is located 2 hours north of New York City.
- Stetson University, School of Business Administration
Undergraduate and graduate business program based in Deland, Florida. Offers unique programs such as a Family Business Center.
- Syracuse University School of Management
- Temple University, Fox School of Business
Located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Thomas College
A small, private, accredited college located in Waterville, Maine offering bachelor's, master's, and/or associate degrees in business.
- Thunderbird, The American Graduate School of International Management
Thunderbird is a global leader in International Business Management. Located in Glendale, Arizona.
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
The Tuck School of Business is part of Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH.
- Tulane University Freeman School of Business
The Freeman School offers graduate programs at both the masters and doctoral levels.
- University of Alaska at Anchorage, College of Business and Public Policy
- University of Arizona School of Business
- University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business
- University of California--Berkeley, Haas School of Business
The Hass School places an emphasis on three strategic themes, management of technology; entrepreneurship and innovation; and international business management.
- University of California--Davis, Graduate School of Management
Accredited full and part-time MBA programs.
- University of California--Irvine, Graduate School of Management
UCI places an emphasis on integrating Information Technology for Management (ITM) into a traditional MBA education.
- University of California--Los Angeles, Anderson School of Management
The Anderson School at UCLA offers graduate degrees in maanagement.
- University of California--Riverside, A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management
Offering a graduate education in business and management.
- University of Chicago, Graduate School of Business
Leading business school offering a variety of graduate degree programs in business and finance.
- University of Delaware MBA Program
Delaware MBA Program offers diverse business challenges, critical problem-solving and decision-making skills. Financial Aid is available.
- University of Hawaii, College of Business Administration
The College of Business Administration at the University of Hawaii, Manoa Campus.
- University of Louisville, College of Business and Public Administration
offers undergraduate, graduate and MBA degrees located in Louisville, Kentucky.
- University of Massachusetts--Amherst, Isenberg School of Management
Offers a full-time program for students in Massachusetts on the Amherst campus and a part-time program for working professionals and managers at satellite locations in Holyoke and Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
- University of Miami Graduate Business School
Miami, Florida MBA programs for graduate school business administration and continuing education.
- University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
The mission of the Carlson School of Management is to advance the practice of management in the context of a global economy with increasing technological and social change.
- University of New Hampshire, Whittemore School of Business and Economics
The Whittemore School mission is to be a distinguished professional school in which the liberal arts are the basic foundation, and the management of change in a global economic community is the major emphasis. Located in Durham, New Hampshire.
- University of New Mexico, Anderson School of Management
Offers undergraduate and graduate programs in business. Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- University of North Carolina--Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School
Kenan Flager offers a variety of programs at the undergraduate and graduate level in business administration and accounting.
- University of Oklahoma, Michael F. Price College of Business
Offering undergraduate and graduate business degrees in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management and MIS. On the University of Oklahoma campus in Norman.
- University of Pennsylvania, Technology Management Program
Earn executive masters degree in management of technology. Professional master's graduate program, with entrepreneurial studies focus.
- University of Pennsylvania The Wharton School
located in Philadephia, Pennsylvania.
- University of South Carolina, Moore School of Business
A comprehensive business school noted for a focus in International business and offering Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral programs.
- University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
undergraduate to graduate, post-graduate to lifetime learning programs.
- University of Tennessee
Offers a dual degree program to obtain an MBA and an MS in Engineering in two years. The program is focused on "Product Development and Manufacturing."
- University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
The McCombs School offers undergraduate, MBA, Executive MBA, PhD, and MPA in Accounting.
- University of Texas at San Antonio, College of Business
Offers business programs addressing globalization and information technology for undergraduate and graduate students.
- University of Toledo School of Business
Offers traditional and executive MBA programs.
- University of Victoria, British Columbia Canada
Overview of the University of Victoria, Faculty of Business with a focus on International Business and award winning programs.
- Vanderbilt University, Owen School of Management
The Owen School is internationally renowned for its challenging academics, spirit of teamwork and innovative research environment. Located in Nashville, TN.
- Washington State University at Spokane
The Master of Technology Management program offers a graduate business degree with a special focus on the integration of strategy and technology for continuous innovation in organizations.
- Washington University in St Louis
The John M Olin School of Business offers graduate, undergraduate, executive programs, joint degree programs and doctoral studies.
- Webster University, School of Business and Technology
located in St. Louis, Missouri.
- William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Rochester.
located in Rochester, New York.
- Yale University, School of Management
The mission of the Yale School of Management MBA program is to educate global leaders for business and society. Particular strengths are in finance, strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship and non-profit.