Top European B schools, Business schools in UK, France, Germany, Spain for MBA, Ph.D Executive MBA.
You are here : 2graduate - MBA Directory » MBA, B Schools » B School Rankings » Top European Business Schools
Top Business Schools in Europe (MBA / DBA / EMBA)Top 10 ranking business schools in the European Continent. These schools are some of the best of the best schools in the world to do an MBA or a Ph.D in management. Schools such as London Business School, INSEAD and IMD are part of the best ranking business schools not only in Europe but in the rest of the world.
INSEAD, recognized as the best B School in Europe offers a One Year Full Time MBA. Insead has an Europe Campus in France and an Asian campus in Singapore. Admissions to the program is through a single pool of application for both the campuses. There are two opportunities to start your MBA each year - in both Fontainebleau and Singapore: January to December and August to July. Insead also offers a Doctoral in Management. MBA | PhD
2. London Business School
London Business School, the most renowned B School in the UK offers a Full Time MBA program and a Doctoral program in Management. The School also offers a variety of other programs including the Executive MBA and Masters in Finance program. MBA | Masters | PhD
3. IMD, Switzerland
IMD Switzerland, one of the best business schools in europe, offers a One year full time MBA program and an Executive MBA program that can be taken in 16 months or over several years. MBA | EMBA
4. IESE Business School, University of Navarra, Spain
IESE, Spain offers a 19 month full time MBA program that is bilingual and a Doctoral program in Management. MBA | Ph.D
5. Rotterdam School of Management, The Netherlands
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, The Netherlands, a premier business school in Europe, offers a Full Time International MBA that commences in October each year. In addition, the School offers various Masters programs such as Masters in Finance, Masters in HR. The School also offers a Doctoral program in Management. MBA | Ph.D
6. The Judge Institute of Management, University of Cambridge The Judge Institute of Management, University of Cambridge, a top b school in the UK offers a One year Full Time MBA, many M.Phil and Masters courses and a Doctoral program in Management. MBA | Ph.D
7. Said Business School, University of Oxford The Said Business School, University of Oxford, offers an Undergraduate Program and a One Year Full Time MBA program. The Business School admits between 150 and 200 students each year. UG | MBA
8. SDA Bocconi, Bocconi University School of Management, Italy SDA Bocconi, located at the heart of Milan offers a One Year Full Time MBA and about a half a dozen Masters programs in Management. The School also offers a part time MBA without necessarily going to Milan and an Evening MBA. MBA | Masters
9. Warwick Business School, Coventry, UK Warwick Business School, The University of Warwick, offers many Undergraduate programs and Masters programs in management. The school offers four flexible MBA programs and a Doctoral program that is rated amongst the top five in the world. UG | Masters | MBA | Ph.D
Quick Links to Top Business Schools in the world
Stanford Business School (CA), USA., Harvard Business School (MA), USA, Kellog School of Management, Northwestern University (IL), USA, Wharton School of Univesity of Pennsylvania, USA, INSEAD, France, London Business School, UK, MIT Sloan School of Management (MA), USA, IMD, Switzerland, Colombia Business School (NY), USA, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, US, The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University (NC), US, Chicago Graduate School of Business, US, University of Michigan Business School, Ann Arbor, USA, Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne, Australia, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India, National University of Singapore, Business School, Singapore, Asian Institute of Management, Manila, Philippines.
Official Sites for Standardized Tests
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) - General Test The official site for information on GRE, for online registration for a test, for rescheduling or cancelling the GRE test.
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) - Subject Tests Subject GRE - Literature in English, Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology, Biology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, and Psychology.
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) A test that has to be mandatorily taken for students who hail from countries where English is not the native language and wish to pursue higher studies in the US.
Test of Spoken English (TSE) TSE measures the ability of nonnative speakers to speak in an academic or professional environment.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) The class of 2006 will be the first to take the new SAT in spring 2005.
© 2005-20 2graduate.com. All rights reserved.